Monday, November 22, 2010

Summary

Well I'm not gonna pretend that I'm going to be good at updating this blog....obviously, because it's been over a week since I started ooops.

Rundown of my week just passed...
  • Monday - 50 minute walk
  • Tuesday - half a game of netball (we won yussss)
  • Weds - Blisters from HELL!! Day off of exercise
  • Thursday - Still blisters so me and my flattie did some Turbo Jam in bare feet...hilaaaaaaarious!
  • Friday - Nothing....unless dancing up a storm counts? But the wine probably cancels that out...
  • Saturday - More dancing?
  • Sunday - No exercise but we didn't get KFC for our hangovers!!  We had a proper dinner with veges. It's an achievement. Trust me. 

Got up at 6.15am for another walk this morning, which was surprisingly easy to do...kind of almost jumped out of bed. Weirdo. Beautiful day outside. Got home at 7.30am and felt it was too early to get ready for work so sat outside and read my book with my breakfast for an hour. So much spare time in the mornings!!

My cousin Rox just text me asking to go for another walk with her too so may do that this evening if she can still be bothered.

It's a good day....lunch suggestions??

x

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a chicken wrap... yum...
    So Rox IS training ah?? Hmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum! I dunno she is so sneaky about it!!

    ReplyDelete